There’s something exiting about a change in seasons. It’s like a new beginning, and there’s really something great about each one. Now that it’s fall I can really get into everything I love about this season. Here are some reasons to be happy it’s fall:
- New clothes. That wasn’t too hard to think of. In fact, I think it’s an excellent idea, a great way to cheer me up as I anticipate certain darkness and coldness! I’ll buy a really great sweater to celebrate fall! Everyone can do this; if you want to, splurge, but you don’t have to. There are plenty of great options that are budget friendly- just choose something that will make you happy when you wear it.
- Cozy but cool jackets and scarves.
- It’s easier to spend time outside when it’s not too hot. Although I love the warm weather, sometimes the summer really is just too hot to take a walk or go for a bike ride. The autumn weather is perfect for outdoor activities like that.
- Colorful foliage
- Cozy soups and warm desserts. Namely butternut squash soup and apple crisp!
- Hot chocolate.
- Halloween candy.
- Thanksgiving is coming! No need to elaborate.
- The new season of Grey’s Anatomy. Don’t roll your eyes! I know the show is getting lame, but I’m already hooked. Besides, isn’t everyone curious about Owen’s sister?
What are your favorite things about fall? Comment on social media!