Are you still undecided on what to get for your dad this upcoming Father’s day? Here are our top gift ideas:
- Yeti Rambler 20 oz. Tumbler (starting at $29.99): this practical gift is made of durable stainless steel and double-wall vacuum insulation to keep beverages hot or cold. These come in a myriad of colors and Yeti also offers personal customizations to include your choice of monogram, custom text, or logo.
- Brooklinen Super-Plush Robe (starting at $98): this luxurious feeling robe is made of 100% Turkish cotton and is durable, yet super comfortable. It’s extra thick for spa-like comfort and is perfect for treating your dad to a little pampering and self-care.
- Omaha Steaks Package (starting at $159.99): if your dad loves to cook and grill, he will surely love this gift. Omaha Steaks offers numerous assortments of high quality butcher meats. You can also pick all of your dad’s favorites and “build your own Father’s Day package” through their website.
- Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Fleece Jacket (starting at $139): this warm, low-bulk jacket is made from recycled polyester fleece and is Fair Trade Certified. It’s a great light jacket that comes in many flattering colors and is sure to become a staple in your dad’s closet.
- Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager with Deep Kneading and Heat (starting at $169.99): this shiatsu massager soothes sore and achy feet and can alleviate discomfort from plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, diabetes, chronic pain, muscle tension and more. The deep-kneading and heat functions work to relieve tension in pressure points and improve blood circulation.
- MasterClass Subscription ($180): if your dad loves to learn new skills, he will appreciate this gift. MasterClass gives you unlimited online access to courses from 100+ of the world’s best minds including: Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jane Goodall, Wolfgang Puck, and many more. They’re currently offering a “Buy One, Get One for Dad, Free” annual membership promotion valid now until June 21, 2021.
- Fitbit Charge 4 (starting at $99.95): perfect for the active dad on the go, a Fitbit will help him keep his health and fitness goals on track and offers many features such as recording his activity, exercise, food, weight, and sleep.